The Westmax Roofing Difference
Why We Lead the Pack
- Committed to superior customer service by providing contractor’s and manufacturer’s warranties on all projects.
- Passionate about continuing education for all employees as well as ongoing hands-on training for all technicians.
- Unwavering dedication to skilled workmanship, fair business practices, professional project management, and a meticulous attention to detail.
What Makes Us Different
A well-planned project is only as successful as the team that’s working on it. From planning and development, to application and consultation, we are the roofing professionals dedicated to following through on your project from beginning to end, ensuring quality and long lasting results. That is the Westmax Roofing Difference.
Our roofing professionals pride themselves, not only on their technical expertise, but also on providing clear communication. Teamwork on all levels is important for the completion of each job. Communication with the client is also an integral part of the project, and we want to complete every job to your exact specifications. We understand that you want to know the status of your project and if it’s within your budget and on schedule. Our customers are updated consistently, and every step of the process is explained in clear and simple terms
Once the plan has been made and communicated to our contractors and the client, the next step is putting the plan into action. The expertise and detailed knowledge of our roofing team means you won’t have to worry about a thing. Our years of experience with roofing projects of all sizes enables you to rest easy knowing your roof is in good hands. By meeting and exceeding roofing standards, our objective is to provide results that will ensure the safety of you and your property.
A Glimpse into How it Works
We have worked hard to perfect our process from beginning to end. We will complete your new roofing project in the most clean, efficient, and organized manner possible, while still maintaining the industries highest standards of quality and safety.
- Discuss owner’s needs, budget, roofing types, and options
- Execute a quick roof assessment
- Work with the client to develop the best solution
- Set the criteria and standard of what should be expected in our roof project, the specs, timeline
- Superintendent site visit for planning set-up, safety, material needs
- Define the set up and safety plan to protect the building and its contents
- Define an expected time frame for the project
- Coordinate the delivery plan with on-site set up/mobilization
- Initiate a daily progress plan documented in detail
Westmax Roofing, Inc. and the client will have daily face to face meetings in addition to the project management team’s communication via phone/email
- Provide daily and weekly updates on progress completed and plan
- Install roof so that it is water tight each night with a temporary seal between the new roof and old roof
- Maintain a clean and professional job site
- Initiate a post-construction inspection
- Schedule a manufacturer warranty inspection
- Face to face review of the project with Project Manager and Sales Team.
- Show client that they received exactly what was originally proposed.
- Insure the surrounding grounds are left in same / better shape than when we started
Are we the right roofing company for you? We will work with you to determine if there is a good fit between your needs and our solutions. We only work with clients we know we can help.