All Roofing Services Include Accurate Assessment & Due Diligence
In order to set a budget, a thorough roof inspection & report needs to be provided to the customer.
This includes a detailed roof inspection and an end-report with photos, drawings, and membrane/substrate analysis.
The roof report itself should be structured to outline the following:
- Existing Conditions (roof system, age, building style, project, etc.)
- Findings (problematic issues found during inspection)
- Conclusions (roof system, repairs, and/or maintenance recommended based on the above-mentioned, existing conditions and findings)
- Recommendations/Scope of Work (new installation specifications related to providing a 100% solution to the existing roofing conditions, with contractor & product manufacture warranties)
- Price/Cost (price proposed to provide the above-mentioned scope of work)
If the roof is properly assessed/inspected and the report is outlined as mentioned above, the budget will likely be realistic.